OMDis was established to enable economic diversification in Oranjemund.
The goal is to safeguard the Town’s economic future beyond mining. The OMDis Business Forum has been created to share information and opportunities, as well as, work together to promote business development in Oranjemund.
The forum’s main and ancillary objectives are:
- Act as a voice for and represent the views and opinions of the members
- Ensure that the views of local businesses are taken into account when any Agency, Government, Council or any other is reviewing policy, legislation or simply seeking the views of the wider business community
- Foster, promote and facilitate an environment in which local business can interact and work together in collaboration for mutual benefit.
- Provide meetings and events that will provide professional development and networking opportunities for members and others.
Unite all local businesses so that they can speak with one voice.
Play a leading role in creating an environment where members of OBF’s businesses and other small local businesses can strive including taking the lead in the creating new business opportunities in the and the region that will lead to socio-economic benefits for the local communities.
How can your business join?
- To register at OBF, please fill in this form. Available for download Here
- Once you have attained the business joining form, complete and sign it, and send it per email to info@Omdis.co
News & Announcements
Through our news and announcements, we hope to keep you engaged yet inspired as we share Oranjemunds transform journey with you.
Joint SME development project kicks off in Oranjemund
ART CAN TRANSFORM Project kicks off at Ambrosius Amutenya Primary School (AAPS) in Oranjemund.
OMDis open up SMEs Centre on their premises
Benches donated and installed at the East Gate Courtyard
Property Development project kicks off in Oranjemund
Agricultural Project Pamwe doing big things